So first things first. Welcome to my blog.

Introducing myself. As I enter into my late 20's I had a strong urge to put myself out there for the world to know me (not that I've been in hiding, but nevertheless). So why would the world want to know me? What is it that I do? What I am I going to write here?

Ok, so I have a decent job in digital marketing, which makes me travel more than one could expect out of life. I meet a number of interesting (and funny) people regularly. At my job I sell technologies that I am discovering myself, I make relationships (yes, people do get paid to do that jazz!), I take a lot of interviews to hire new folks to join the tribe - this can be cool or boring depending on what I had for breakfast or factors beyond my control.

Even though in my imaginary world (or my parents) I should have already been married; enjoying my weekends playing with my daughter and taking her to the toy store, here I am all by myself.

Coming back, I've been single for the longest period of time, why? Because as they say 'what you sow so you reap', or 'your demons come and bite you at some point'. So let's leave that at that for now.

I love to read and try and finish a book a week. From having read some of classical literature to the most amazing books by Indian authors, I lately spend my time reading on spirituality, psychology and an odd biography or a self-help book. So yes, in this blog I am going to write on what you should be reading next.

Apart from that I regularly meditate, workout whenever I can and eat very clean! So would be keeping you updated on that as well.

Also, I've always been a fashion enthusiast and reading a lot about it lately! I will also be able to help you select the perfect outfit for your next date and give you some tips on how to keep yourself update.

So I will (at my own discretion) call this a Lifestyle blog. Will be talking about life, how it should be lead and so on.

So who should be reading this blog?
I say anyone who is interested in knowing a life little more deeply and needs a fresh perspective on life. If you feel you need someone to hear your thoughts and looking for some genuine no-nonsense advice I really think you landed at the right page. Be it your relationship, job, health or style issues - feel free to hit me up!

Let's get this going!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Checklist on how to Wander but not get Lost